Hello World!
So now I have a blog, but I do not have it for any noble reason like improving the world, I have it because so often when I want to comment on someone else's blog I need my own address. Ah well, guess I may as well write on it too.
I have called it 'Out of the Wilderness' because a young friend of mine has her address as 'inthedesert' ~ you will find her on my list as Townley. When your Christian life is in its black and white, experimental, is-He-really-there, am-I-really-going-anywhere stage, and you are sincere in your seeking, then it does seem so often that you are inthedesert. I have been there. I have lived there in a very established kind of way. It became so familiar that it was the place I expected to live in forever until those pearly gates opened, (did you realise that each of those gates are made of one giant pearl! Revelation 21:21) One day a path opened up and I came out of that wilderness, as the Scripture says "leaning on the arm of my lover" as in 'Jesus, lover of my soul!' Ten or so years on I am still thrilled with this walk in His love, so my blog is called, especially for all those precious ones who are still 'inthedesert,' OUT OF THE WILDERNESS! It is a growth thing, when God leads either place is an okay place to be :-)
I have called it 'Out of the Wilderness' because a young friend of mine has her address as 'inthedesert' ~ you will find her on my list as Townley. When your Christian life is in its black and white, experimental, is-He-really-there, am-I-really-going-anywhere stage, and you are sincere in your seeking, then it does seem so often that you are inthedesert. I have been there. I have lived there in a very established kind of way. It became so familiar that it was the place I expected to live in forever until those pearly gates opened, (did you realise that each of those gates are made of one giant pearl! Revelation 21:21) One day a path opened up and I came out of that wilderness, as the Scripture says "leaning on the arm of my lover" as in 'Jesus, lover of my soul!' Ten or so years on I am still thrilled with this walk in His love, so my blog is called, especially for all those precious ones who are still 'inthedesert,' OUT OF THE WILDERNESS! It is a growth thing, when God leads either place is an okay place to be :-)

4 Comments:
Hey Mum, I'm so glad you're writing here! Can't wait to read more. You're my favourite mum!
Oh welcome to the world!
Oh Darn
Oh Bugger
Oh How Absurd
To comment on this blog
I'm only the Third???
hey,
at last some wisdom in the blog world!
steve
Post a Comment
<< Home