Name:
Location: New Zealand

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Father & the Child Part 3

The child spoke:

Father, the journey is harder than I thought it would be. I am weary
When My Son traveled here, He became weary also.
Why is it so?
Because My kingdom is not yet established.
Am I nearing the destination?
You have come far, but there are still many roads to travel.
Will these roads be any easier?
The closer you come to My heart, the more intensely you will experience My love and understand My ways. You will become more concerned about what is eternal and less about the difficulty of the journey.
Sorrow still walks with me.
She travels with you by My design. She is a carefully chosen tool in My hand to accomplish My will for you.
Sorrow has become more of a friend. I no longer fear her presence. But Joy never leaves me! She has settled deep within me. Will she always accompany me?
She will never leave you as long as you keep your hand in Mine and let Me lead you to My heart.
Then she will be with me forever – for I have no other desire than to know Your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home