Name:
Location: New Zealand

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Divine Appointment

I had an appointment with a professional first thing in the morning, I knew her well enough but as an acquaintance only.

She told me to sit down and asked how I was; I said I was fine thanks and how was she. As I glanced at her I thought to myself how good she looked, her makeup was perfectly applied, she was tastefully dressed with just the right amount of jewelry, the whole effect was to make her look really something. She said she was good and I followed it with a small remark, which I can’t even remember.

Next thing I glance at her and she is quickly wiping tears from her eyes. This lady is in charge, she does not show emotions, I wouldn't know she even felt them, but yes, she was crying. Something inside was too big for her to handle and God was bringing it to the surface during my appointment.

I stayed half an hour and we talked it through, we took another step in her journey together as she gained a vision of what could be, I prayed for her before leaving and hugged her close.

I think I should take her an orchid and tell her again that God cares.

I am glad God can use the small events in my day, and yours, to reach into another's heart.

PS In case you are guessing, in any one week I can see my female doctor, blood lady, x-ray lady, mammogram lady, physio, and Spiritual adviser and I have Helen's email address for when she needs my advice so please don't even try.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home