Here comes 2007
Looks like my year has begun just when I thought I could while away another couple of weeks, can I handle this graciously?
I sit at my computer for a mornings ‘work.’ But first I will check on the blogs. Two of the blogs I responded to wouldn’t let me publish. Wrong user name with wrong password, it is a rum do when my computer virtually tells me to get lost!
One blog tells me of the preparations coming up for Lent, give me a break, I am still trying to enjoy the leftovers of my summer holiday!
Three emails remind me of certain leadership responsibilities, am I the only one who can see the sun shining with the beconing freedom to go out and enjoy!
I even tried earlier to blog this and was rejected! Am I hearing the message that I can have another 2 weeks off?
I get your drift Steve and added my initials with a heartfelt “I am with you bro,” I feel the same but not quite so eloquently, after all I still feel in holiday mode!
I sit at my computer for a mornings ‘work.’ But first I will check on the blogs. Two of the blogs I responded to wouldn’t let me publish. Wrong user name with wrong password, it is a rum do when my computer virtually tells me to get lost!
One blog tells me of the preparations coming up for Lent, give me a break, I am still trying to enjoy the leftovers of my summer holiday!
Three emails remind me of certain leadership responsibilities, am I the only one who can see the sun shining with the beconing freedom to go out and enjoy!
I even tried earlier to blog this and was rejected! Am I hearing the message that I can have another 2 weeks off?
I get your drift Steve and added my initials with a heartfelt “I am with you bro,” I feel the same but not quite so eloquently, after all I still feel in holiday mode!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home