I Dont Do .........
If you and I are going to be faithful to the ministry God is calling us to, then we had better understand that God may call us somewhere out of our comfort zone. I reflected on the attitudes of key people throughout the Scriptures and the history of the church.
The world is a better place because a German monk named Martin Luther did not say,” I don’t do doors.”
The world’s a better place because an Oxford don named John Wesley didn’t say, “I don’t do preaching in fields.”
……..because Moses didn’t say, “I don’t do Pharaohs or mass migration.”
……..because Noah didn’t say ,”I don’t do arks and animals.”
……..because Rahab didn’t say, “I don’t do enemy spies.”
……..because Ruth didn’t say, “I don’t do Mothers-in-law.”
……..because David didn’t say, “I don’t do giants.”
……..because Peter didn’t say, “I don’t do Gentiles.”
……..because Mary didn’t say, “I don’t do virgin births.”
……..because Paul didn’t say, “I don’t do correspondence.”
……..because Mary Magdalene didn’t say, “I don’t do feet.”
The world’s a better place because Jesus didn’t say, “I don’t do crosses.”
And the world will be a better place only if you and I don’t say, “I don’t do………”
By Leonard Sweet
The world is a better place because a German monk named Martin Luther did not say,” I don’t do doors.”
The world’s a better place because an Oxford don named John Wesley didn’t say, “I don’t do preaching in fields.”
……..because Moses didn’t say, “I don’t do Pharaohs or mass migration.”
……..because Noah didn’t say ,”I don’t do arks and animals.”
……..because Rahab didn’t say, “I don’t do enemy spies.”
……..because Ruth didn’t say, “I don’t do Mothers-in-law.”
……..because David didn’t say, “I don’t do giants.”
……..because Peter didn’t say, “I don’t do Gentiles.”
……..because Mary didn’t say, “I don’t do virgin births.”
……..because Paul didn’t say, “I don’t do correspondence.”
……..because Mary Magdalene didn’t say, “I don’t do feet.”
The world’s a better place because Jesus didn’t say, “I don’t do crosses.”
And the world will be a better place only if you and I don’t say, “I don’t do………”
By Leonard Sweet

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home