Christmas Dinner
If you plant your seed potatoes about now you will have your own home grown new potatoes for Christmas dinner. Reuben (aged 3) and I planted ours today. We included the 'let's have a look to see if they have started growing yet' test; it was fun.
I hope Reuben eats them for his Christmas dinner. Me? In Thailand mine will surely consist of rice, and if Ginette thinks she can get away with it again, the lining of mature pigs stomach or decomposing gumboots, they both taste about the same and have the same consistency!
I hope Reuben eats them for his Christmas dinner. Me? In Thailand mine will surely consist of rice, and if Ginette thinks she can get away with it again, the lining of mature pigs stomach or decomposing gumboots, they both taste about the same and have the same consistency!

3 Comments:
You eat from a pig's stomach... I eat from a sheep's stomach. That's right. Ach aye the noo, I'll be in bonny Scotland for Christmas!
Hurray Mum has a blog, now we can find out what SHE is thinking, instead of visa versa! Congratulations and well done. Can't wait to read more.
PS Would you like to take Reuben to the movies? He wants to see the Hefalump movie!!
Ahhhh just what I wanted, an excuse to see the Hefalump movie! Simple answer is 'Yes please.'
And Amy: you might EAT OUT of the sheeps stomach, I will be EATING the pigs stomach! But then what they put into the sheep's stomach is not exactly appetising is it! I will think of you (and Reuben)on Christmas day and we will compare notes in NZ over a civilised latte in 2006.
Post a Comment
<< Home