A radiant one plus one of the flock!
I read his blog all the time
It’s one of the first I turn to
He makes me laugh with his clever wit
Even just with his comments on other blogs.
He came to me this morning,
He is tall, blonde, intelligent, personable,
He says he reads my blog and likes it
I like him.
I really like them both but hardly know what to say when we meet.
Wonderful how blogging can connect generations and genders!
It’s one of the first I turn to
He makes me laugh with his clever wit
Even just with his comments on other blogs.
He came to me this morning,
He is tall, blonde, intelligent, personable,
He says he reads my blog and likes it
I like him.
I really like them both but hardly know what to say when we meet.
Wonderful how blogging can connect generations and genders!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home