Name:
Location: New Zealand

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

No rice today, thank you

It was 30 hours from when I showered and dressed in Chiang Mai until I showered and fell into bed in Christchurch. More of the story another day, but today I can truly say "we were not sufficient of ourselves to think anything of ourselves BUT our sufficiency was of God!" We had a great and blessed time.
Tomorrow I shall read your blogs :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are home safely Mrs Brown.
Good to hear you had a great time.
I'll look forward to reading about it when you post some stories from it :)

Friday, 06 January, 2006  
Blogger Rayd said...

Welcome Home

Friday, 06 January, 2006  
Blogger amy said...

Glad you got back safe & sound ;) look forward to hearing about your trip.

Friday, 13 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home