I was listening to some commentators on the radio; they were talking about blogs, one person was saying how common and predictable they are, “PLL-EASE,” she said, “Get a diary.”
So me ponders, why not a diary?
The difference is that no one reads another’s diary and blogs are actually meant to be read by anonymous people or dearest friends & relatives. I would probably write the same things in a diary but it would NEVER be answered, probably be thrown out with the junk when I am deceased and my day to day living would be lost.
Who knows, maybe one day my Grandchildren will read this, and even like me for it.
If you don’t mind I think I will keep on blogging. :)
So me ponders, why not a diary?
The difference is that no one reads another’s diary and blogs are actually meant to be read by anonymous people or dearest friends & relatives. I would probably write the same things in a diary but it would NEVER be answered, probably be thrown out with the junk when I am deceased and my day to day living would be lost.
Who knows, maybe one day my Grandchildren will read this, and even like me for it.
If you don’t mind I think I will keep on blogging. :)

2 Comments:
Yes! Keep blogging.
I wondered awhile ago about stopping too. But I now think it really does create community, helps us keep in touch when not always possible, and inspires & also challenges us.
I think it 'adds' rather than 'subtracts' to relationships.
Hello Elizabeth
This is your couzie bro attempting to touch base.
Post a Comment
<< Home