Name:
Location: New Zealand

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Minesweeper

Hello World
Is there any pattern or skill involved in minesweeper, or is it random?
Email me if you wish, either suits
xx

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that what you want to do? Has it come to this?

Thursday, 07 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking coalmine sweeper. But you probably meant something else. How about mindsweeper. I need one badly. What do you charge?

Thursday, 07 February, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it just me or do those comments make absolutely no sense?

Think its random eh.

Love you xx

Thursday, 07 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sense does the question make to you?

Thursday, 07 February, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's talking about the game Minesweeper. What do you think she's talking about?

Thursday, 07 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live on a saltmine. When I read "minesweeper" I thought "I did not know there was one, but maybe in a coalmine". Does that make sense now?

Friday, 08 February, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha yes it does...but have you met my mum? Can you really see her working in a coalmine? My mum can do many things but I don't see her wanting to do that job.

Friday, 08 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why I suggested mindsweeper as an alternative.

Friday, 08 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys
THANX for reading my blog!!!!!!!!! Most comments I have ever ever had!

Shaz knows how to play and it isn't random

Want your mind swept, see me on Wednesdays, small fee.

xx

Friday, 08 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home