Name:
Location: New Zealand

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And Granny goes where ........

Taking our beautiful 6 year old Grandson to school and running dead on time it fell my lot to put his bag into the cloakroom ~ or the modern equivalent of.

Went into the nearest cloakroom and a tiny angelic girl said "You shouldn't be here."
"Oh, why not?" asked Granny
"Coz this is the girls' room!"
"Thank you so much," I said thinking of the huge embarrassment our boy would have had at 3pm if I hadn't been set right on that score.

Ventured to the next cloakroom.
Walked in boldly knowing my rights, selecting a suitable peg when I saw a little boy who seemed to have blood on his face, wondered if a wandering Granny could be of any use, as I hung the bag.
"You had better leave quickly" said another small boy.
"Oh? Why?" asked Granny
"Coz this is the boys' room!" said small boy

Yep, I have been put in my place today ..... or not depending on how one views it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb Robertson Writes said...

LOL that's so funny! We love it.
Jem and deb xxxxxxxx

Wednesday, 18 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home