Name:
Location: New Zealand

Friday, April 10, 2009

And the Winner is.....................

On Monday driving home from school with Reuben he pointed out to me some dark threatening looking clouds coming from the south; for interest I showed him the nor'west arch with its blue sky on our right.
"It is God and satan fighting in the sky," he said, "I wonder who will win!"
"God always wins eventually," I replied.

Tea, Tin Tin, bath, sleep breakfast and discussion and prayer re Mummy being in hospital.

Next morning as we walked outside together, it was a beautiful nor west day.

"God won," said a quiet voice beside me and we twinkled at each other with delight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That boy comes out with the coolest things eh! Like on Thursday morning when he was playing with my rings and he goes "these one come off easy, not like wedding rings, they stay on forever"

Tuesday, 14 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home