All steamed up!
This morning I tried out the steam room at the pool. I sat in the heat and saw 2 other shadows though the haze.
5 minutes of silence.
“Is this doing us good?” I asked as the steam and heat got stronger.
Haze lady said, “It opens your pores.”
“For what?”
“Well,” said haze man “if you have had too much alcohol it cleans them out and you feel better.”
Let me think 61 minus 17 equals …….. the steam room has come into my life 44 years too late!
Is it good for anything else or was I wasting my time?
5 minutes of silence.
“Is this doing us good?” I asked as the steam and heat got stronger.
Haze lady said, “It opens your pores.”
“For what?”
“Well,” said haze man “if you have had too much alcohol it cleans them out and you feel better.”
Let me think 61 minus 17 equals …….. the steam room has come into my life 44 years too late!
Is it good for anything else or was I wasting my time?

1 Comments:
Hahahah that is hilarious.
Post a Comment
<< Home