Name:
Location: New Zealand

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Randomly Thailand






Kiwi fruit for sale in Bangkok One of 2 Thai sons-in-the-faith
(the shirt was our uniform) God taught me a life lesson that day as I 'mothered' this lovely young man

Flooding in South Thailand
Bridge partially washed away and power lines down










The team introducing New Zealand culture
Singing:
Aroha nui
Ki te atua
Ko ihu te o Ranga
Mo te Au
(Love is the key
To everything we do
Jesus is the source of it all)


Sign on some taxis
I love foreigners
We can speak English

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its so good to read about your trip Mrs B.
Im really glad that you had such a great time, and knowing who you are, I know you would have helped make the others on the trip and people you came into contact with over there have a great time also.
Thanks for the photos as well, I love the random signs (like the taxi one) that you come accross overseas. lol.

Thursday, 19 January, 2006  
Blogger Rayd said...

is the sign supposed to be in English of Thai? lol

Friday, 20 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home