It seems too easy
A few weeks ago I noticed a sign on a shop window asking for "jocks & socks" for Cholmondely Childrens home. The sign said these kids have been through enough in their short 10 years and less so please give NEW jocks & socks.
I happened to see their car parked at the P O Boxes at St Martins last week so spoke to the person driving the car. Yes! There is always a need for jocks n socks plus hair ties, tooth brushes, tooth paste and any other little things this age of child would need and like.
It seems too cheap and easy to be able to supply a bunch of goodies for the less privileged in our city ~ like it is certainly less of a privilege to have parents for sure, I thought of that as more of the right of every child!!!
Want to spent $10 - $20 for someone else? We all have that to spare really. Gather some useful stuff from you and your friends and phone Sarah 329 9781 or 027 544 9977. Heck, why dont you just tell me and I will make sure our gift brings excitement to whoever.
Yes, it all seems too easy!
I happened to see their car parked at the P O Boxes at St Martins last week so spoke to the person driving the car. Yes! There is always a need for jocks n socks plus hair ties, tooth brushes, tooth paste and any other little things this age of child would need and like.
It seems too cheap and easy to be able to supply a bunch of goodies for the less privileged in our city ~ like it is certainly less of a privilege to have parents for sure, I thought of that as more of the right of every child!!!
Want to spent $10 - $20 for someone else? We all have that to spare really. Gather some useful stuff from you and your friends and phone Sarah 329 9781 or 027 544 9977. Heck, why dont you just tell me and I will make sure our gift brings excitement to whoever.
Yes, it all seems too easy!

3 Comments:
...This is how one spells Chumly: C H O L M O N D E L E Y ...it is not that easy.....Respectfully yours IF
And when will I pick up the jocks and socks from you????
I have no jocks, but I do have socks and some bucks. You are welcome to come by any time!...IF
Post a Comment
<< Home