5867 giant steps for Elizabeth!
Today I was meant to work hard on my cycling skills with Sharyn but the weather was not conducive to biking so I walked instead.
I wanted to know how far is 3.5 km. I planned a route and set off from home. I arrived home an hour later and the perometer showed 3.64 km so I can do it.
We all seem to do different things as we journey. Me? I love to smell the perfumes of the flowers I pass. Without even looking I know when I am near honeysuckle, roses line many garden fences with such a variety of fragrances to enjoy and one very public spirited and trusting house holder has planted sweet peas for my benefit! I love sweet peas.
We all seem to be getting somewhere, I am so looking forward to that great Duathalon Day.
I wanted to know how far is 3.5 km. I planned a route and set off from home. I arrived home an hour later and the perometer showed 3.64 km so I can do it.
We all seem to do different things as we journey. Me? I love to smell the perfumes of the flowers I pass. Without even looking I know when I am near honeysuckle, roses line many garden fences with such a variety of fragrances to enjoy and one very public spirited and trusting house holder has planted sweet peas for my benefit! I love sweet peas.
We all seem to be getting somewhere, I am so looking forward to that great Duathalon Day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home