Name:
Location: New Zealand

Friday, January 20, 2006

Randomly Thailand (take 2)

A dog with any status wore a t-shirt when it was cold ~ below about 15 degrees.

Next time I may approach HIV-Aids impact.
Out door shower anyone?
We shared a room at lopburi for about 4 nights!
Thai babies are given names which mean something, I saw Blessing, Pray, Gift, Cheeks, Supreme, Surprise (born after 18 years of childless marriage) Beautiful lady, and Noelle.
Christmas Dinner: rice, curried pork, spring rolls and water melon

Near Chiang Mai, North Thailand

4 Comments:

Blogger ElizabethB said...

Sorry Friends, I have not yet worked out how to have the words relating to the photo and the photos are in the reverse order to what I had intended. I rely on your kindly intelligence to understand my photo blogs!
Thanx

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger Living In His Radiance said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger Rayd said...

lol,
i have a Thai friend called Gift

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger ElizabethB said...

Ginette's Thai name is 'Gintinah' meaning "Imagine" and mine is 'Alesah' meaning 'Gracious Lady'
ah well we try to please!

Sunday, 22 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home